BHS Students. Your job is to use our classtime today and tomorrow to complete a series of tutorials about population genetics.
Here’s a link to the first one.
At any time, you can click on the “Quizzes and Tutorials” menu above to see the 8 modules in this series.
Or you can return here and click on any of the links below.
Population Genetics Tutorials and Quizzes
- Tutorial and Quiz 1: Alleles and Gene Pools
- Tutorial and Quiz 2: Allele Frequency: How to understand allele frequencies in gene pools
- Tutorial 3 (no quiz): Misconception Alert: Why “Dominant” Doesn’t Mean “Common”
- Tutorial and Quiz 4: Natural Selection in Gene Pools
- Tutorial and Quiz 5: Why Harmful Recessive Alleles Don’t Disappear
- Tutorial and Quiz 6: Mutation in Gene Pools, and Heterozygote Advantage
- Tutorial and Quiz 7: Genetic drift
- Population Genetics Cumulative Quiz: All the questions from the previous quizzes, in one quiz
I’ll be using them with my students on Thursday or Friday. Let me know what you think (and please let me know if you find any mistakes!)